TwilightGuy in Entertainment Weekly
July 25th, 2008 at 12:05 am by Kaleb Nation
I just did my first TwilightGuy magazine interview, and who better to do it with than Entertainment Weekly? Everyone saw their Twilight cover story last week, and one of the writers for the magazine asked me to answer a few questions for their Feedback section in this week’s issue.
Some of my confessions include:
– What have I learned in my research of Twilight?
– Have I become a fan of other Vampire Romances?
amongst other startling (and perhaps shocking!) revelations you can only read about in this week’s Entertainment Weekly 😀
As I haven’t exactly seen the actual interview in print yet (it is released today), if someone happens to get a hold of a copy before me and it says I answered a question with:
Bala! Baloo! I hate Twilight! I (oink)ing hate it all! Snort! Baboo! Bala!
then know that somewhere along the line, my words were edited by an evil magazine printing computer. So everyone get a copy and tell me how you think I did!
As for other news:
– TwilightGuy.com just recently got it’s 940,000th hit! Thanks for coming: one-million will be here in a flash!
– I am almost finished with a new song for my soundtrack. For those of you who enjoyed my music last time, I will have a preview up on my website as soon as I have some of the mastering done. I’ll post a note when it’s up.
– I am considering adding a chat page on this site after August 3. I’ve realized that with the piles of email, I don’t get to talk to everyone in a timely manner, and the chat might be more available for me to pop in. So, if anybody would visit the chat, let me know so I can gauge if it’s worth putting up.
NOTE: Remember: the interview should be in the magazine that is released TODAY, NOT the issue DATED JULY 25 (it will be in the issue with the Dark Knight cover, dated August 1). So check the magazine first! The issue might not be available immediately in all areas. — Kaleb
Posted in Uncategorized